And getting it wrong doesn't just cost you time and money but can have wide reaching implications for your business.
We have highly polished recruitment services with proven hiring processes that ensures we attract the highest calibre applicants. Our intent is to enable you to make the best decisions on the best recruit for your business - this means sourcing the right candidate who not only meets the competencies of the role, but is also the right fit for the business.
How can we help you?
We can work alongside you at any step of the recruitment process, including:
- Developing a position description to fit your job requirements and an impressive advert to suit the role and your business culture
- Using various digital advertising platforms to promote the vacancy and your business - from Seek to Facebook
- Using our online candidate management system for best selection process. We can save you time on shortlisting by filtering the candidates and presenting to you, the best suited candidate, fit for the role
- Utilising competency based interview processes which enable the best understanding of the candidates and the best fit for your business
- Utilising a variety of psychometric and profiling tools (including Hogan Assessments)
- Facilitating robust referee checks and background checks on the preferred candidate
- Finalising the employment documentation including the offer letter and employment agreement
- Retention of your new employee. Once recruited, we can assist with staff onboarding and induction to ensure employee engagement and support is provided from day one.
Whether you're looking for full-time, part-time or temporary staff, our team of HR specialists can help you find the right candidate for the right role.
How much will it cost for your recruitment services?
We’re upfront about fees before we start on any project. We offer a variety of flexible pricing options that work best of you and yours business.
This could include working on an hourly rate, meaning you will only pay for the time taken to recruit your new employee. Or you may choose a fixed fee option, giving you more certainty around costs upfront and meaning you only pay us part of the fixed fee if we find someone that you hire.
See how our specialist team can help you with your recruiting needs and get in touch with one of our recruitment consultants today.