Strategic Marketing Plan
A strategic marketing plan is a foundational document that helps you demystify marketing practices and gives you:
- a clear direction on who your unique target customers are (it’s not everyone!)
- where they are and how to talk to them (channels to advertise on)
- helps you understand what spend is reasonable for your business/industry
- identifies your unique opportunities, storytelling elements and brand position
- highlights strategic partnerships, affiliations, or initiatives
- audits your current activities, traditional and digital channels
- offers recommendations and suggestions “ tangible actions, timeframes, tools and resources, opportunities, and ideas
It is a great tool for any business owner and takes marketing out of the too hard basket. It should compliment and supports any existing business plan, and is vital to the core values and long-term goals of your business.
NB: This work is also listed for Regional Business Partner Capability Voucher Funding, via Venture Taranaki. Up to 50% of the cost can be funded if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Sarah offers a wealth of experience in the marketing field and is available for one-to-one coaching and consultancy on a ‘as needed’ hourly rate basis.
If you want an impartial someone to offer marketing guidance, insights, provide ideas and/or review any marketing opportunities that come your way, she can support you.
Sarah is a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a member of the NZ Marketing Association, holds a BA in Marketing and PR and a registered NZ Business Mentor.
Contact our Marketing Manager, Sarah Ellem for a free one-hour consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org