Baker Tilly Staples Rodway New Zealand Limited is a member of the global network of Baker Tilly International Ltd., the members of which are separate and independent legal entities
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information (name, phone number, email).
- Work information (job title, company, location).
- Online/digital information through Google Analytics (pages viewed, blogs read, mobile/computer, contact form submissions). More about online information is below.
- Offline interactions with us (meeting notes, call recordings).
- Billing information (address for service, legal company name).
Providing personal information is optional, but if you choose not to enter personal information, we may be unable to:
- Respond to your queries regarding our services.
- Customise our website to suit your browser or device.
- Tailor our marketing to suit your preferences.
How do we collect this information?
Personal information is collected on our website through five methods.
- Filling in an online form such as a contact form or lead generation form to download our content.
- Emailing us from email addresses found on our website.
- Calling us from numbers found on our website.
- From cookies put in place by our marketing tools. More information about using cookies is included below.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To carry out advertising and marketing campaigns, offline or online.
Who do we share your information with and why?
We will not share your information with third parties except:
- as required by law, or
- in instances that you permit us to.
We will NEVER sell your personal information to another organisation for marketing or advertising purposes.
We use and have access to selected services that facilitate and complement our accounting services. Unless you advise us to the contrary, you authorise us to disclose to the providers of those services your details solely to enable us to facilitate those services to you without obligation. You are free to opt out of this authority at any future time.
To opt out please email email@example.com
On occasion, we may use your personal information, such as your address or contact details, to provide you with industry information or to introduce you to additional services that we offer. In this regard, we may, for example, send you written or electronic communications, electronic newsletters and/or invitations to events. If at any time you do not wish to receive information such as this, we invite you to contact us and we will not send you any additional information.
How do we keep your data secure?
- We take appropriate steps to maintain our contact information in a secure environment to prevent unauthorised use. Our data processors are bound by contract to do the same.
- Only Baker Tilly Staples Rodway staff can access this data through password encrypted logins for each service.
- Any data breaches will be reported to the authorities within 72 hours of us finding out.
How can you access/update/delete/transfer your information?
In terms of the personal information that we have about you (like names, addresses, emails, phone numbers), you have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you. You can ask for it to be updated, transferred or deleted. If you'd like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it updated, transferred or deleted, please contact us at:
We'll always do our best to keep any personal information (names, addresses, phone numbers, emails) we hold about you up to date before we use it.
Changes may be necessary to this policy to reflect legal or data processing developments. If we change the policy we will provide information on our website so that users can review the changes. Any significantly different use of your data will be communicated to you and you will be able to choose whether you agree to the new usage.