What sort of accountancy firm do you want to work with?
For many businesses, accountancy is just a service they need not something picked for its added value. At Baker Tilly Staples Rodway, our talented people and diverse range of services mean that we can be so much more for our clients.
We have been one of New Zealand's most trusted independent accountancy firms for over 70 years. We literally wrote the book on tax - the New Zealand Staples' Tax Guide. We have worked with some of our clients for several generations; so we like business continuity and lasting success. Building strong relationships with our clients is important to our people.
What does this mean for you? For a start it means we care about your business and your personal ambitions, so we work very hard to help you find ways to grow wealth and keep it secure. Next, it means you can rely on us to go beyond the obvious; we use our deep knowledge of the New Zealand business landscape to come up with innovative ideas. We also think clearly and proactively about what kind of services are going to help you and how to make those services affordable and effective. That means making maximum use of technology to deliver services more quickly and cost-effectively.
Think locally. Act globally.
Baker Tilly Staples Rodway is affiliated with Pitcher Partners in Australia and proud to be a member of Baker Tilly International, a top ten global network of independent accounting and business advisory firms, whose member firms share our dedication to exceptional client service. The international network gives us significant global reach in addition to our substantial national presence. We collaborate to leverage our skills, resources and local expertise to help our clients grow locally, nationally and globally.
More information on the global network can be found at www.bakertilly.global
Membership of this prestigious international network provides us with:
- The ability to accept engagements that transcend national boundaries
- Access to global expertise in tax, audit, corporate advisory and transactions to provide seamless cross-border structuring advice and assistance
- Well developed and rigorously enforced quality control procedures
- Access to extensive technical and thought leadership resources
- Connections to open the door when the time is right to expand outside New Zealand
- Recommendations based on thoroughly researched best practice