We have the flexibility to respond to tight deadlines and can draw on the expertise of auditors and dedicated taxation consultants, as required.
The ultimate outcome of a due diligence engagement is a report detailing our findings, recommendations and guidance on whether to proceed with a proposed acquisition.
Supporting decision making
- We can help you to understand the risks and benefits of a business acquisition before you commit to the purchase.
- We will work with you to understand and define the scope of an engagement, which allows you to focus on the key issues, within your budget and timeframes.
- We can help you with cash flow modelling and forecasting to determine whether the transaction under review is capable of providing the outcome you are expecting.
- We can perform various sensitivity analyses to provide additional comfort around the financial consequences of macro-economic changes.
Providing piece of mind
- Where you are looking at buying the assets of a business, we can help with a thorough review of inventory, fixed assets and working capital requirements to highlight any areas that may assist in your negotiations on price.
- The purchase of shares in a company requires a wider scope, as you will be taking on all of the assets and liabilities of the Company, irrespective of whether these are disclosed in associated financial statements.
- If you are selling a business, we can work with you on a ‘vendor due diligence’ program to ensure that you are fully prepared for purchaser inquiry when they undertake their due diligence process.
- We can help you to determine and secure your funding requirements for a proposed transaction; and can review the draft sale and purchase agreement to determine consistency with our due diligence findings.