Reina joined Baker Tilly Staples Rodway as a graduate in 2016, becoming partner in February 2024.
She oversees a diverse portfolio of assurance clients in various industries. She serves as a trusted advisor to listed and other FMC entities, privately held companies, and international engagements.
Reina's career path has taken her across borders, with valuable experiences gained in Australia, the USA and Canada. Her global perspective enhances her ability to offer world-class insights and deliver pragmatic, value-driven solutions to her clients.
Reina is recognised for her dedication to delivering high-quality audits and her commitment to meeting her clients' needs and expectations.
• Manufacturing, production and distribution
• Wholesale and retail trade
• Logistics, importers and exporters
• Retirement and aged care
• Carbon emissions trading
• Not-for-profit and public benefit entities
Memberships & qualifications:
• Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
• Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, Georgetown University
• Master of Professional Accounting, University of Auckland