Matt joined Baker Tilly Staples Rodway after eight years in the UK where he gained a range of accounting and finance experience primarily in Audit and Financial Reporting within Financial Services and Real Estate.
Based mostly in London he held roles with a telecom (O2), an American asset manager (Invesco), a Big4 accounting firm (EY) and Europe’s largest logistics real estate owner (Logicor).
Born in Tauranga and raised on a small sheep and deer farm Matt is happy to be back enjoying the outdoors and our unparalleled lifestyle.
Since starting at Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Matt has worked with a number of clients across a broad range of industries and is particularly interested in financial and data analysis.
- General business and strategy advice
- Management accounting including cashflow forecasts and budgets
- Advising on general tax issues
- Annual financial reporting & tax returns
Memberships & qualifications
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Business Analysis (Finance & Economics), University of Waikato