Business Advisory Services, Manager, Taranaki
Lauren started with Baker Tilly Staples Rodway in 2017 as a graduate; working to become a chartered accountant and later being promoted to Assistant Manager and Manager.
During this time Lauren has had experience with both audit and external secondment roles which has provided her with a sound understanding of all the aspects of the internal accounting process across a range of industries. Laurens main focus is commercial businesses, building trusted relationships and providing her clients with sound advice and reporting appropriate to their needs.
- Budgeting and cashflow
- Monthly management reporting
- Not-for-profit financial reporting
- Taxation, investment and portfolios
- Member of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce from Victoria University (majoring in Accounting and Commercial Law)