Business Advisory Services, Manager, Christchurch
Kathleen has been with Baker Tilly Staples Rodway since 2018. Prior to this, she worked for other accounting practices for over 10 years.
Outside of work Kathleen is a busy mother of four who plays competitive volleyball in her spare time.
Kathleen has experience with a broad range of clients. She enjoys getting to know her clients and providing them with practical solutions to make their business life better.
- Annual financial reporting and tax compliance
- Business advisory and management accounting
- Highly proficient with accounting information systems, particularly Xero
Membership & Qualification
- Chartered Accountant, since 2018
- Bachelor of Applied Management (Accounting)