Business Advisory Services, Manager, Christchurch
Amanda joined Baker Tilly Staples Rodway in April 2021. Prior to this, she worked in other accounting practices in Christchurch.
Amanda has over 13 years of experience in the industry and across a wide range of clients. She particularly enjoys working with clients to utilise systems such as Xero to make their lives easier.
Outside of work, Amanda is kept busy with her two children and enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Accounting advice, including annual financial reporting and tax compliance
- Business advisory and management accounting
- Highly proficient with accounting information systems, particularly Xero
Memberships & qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Canterbury
- Diploma in Business Studies, Massey University
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)