2022 HR Workshop Series
Please join us this year as we tackle tough employment issues to help you and your business get back on track.
Our 2022 HR Workshop Series will deliver information on everything you need to know about disciplinary issues (staying out of the courtroom), conflict resolution, and poor performance.
This webinar presented by our Associate and Tax Specialist, Kelly Nunan, on Wednesday 8 June at 12.00pm will focus on recent and proposed tax changes, including:
- Trust disclosure rules
- Removal of interest deductibility for property owners
- Bright-line property tax rule changes
- GST changes – property and other GST related changes
- FBT rates – alternatives to paying 63.93% on benefits provided to employees
- 39% tax rate and anti-avoidance proposals
Looking for tools to manage yourself, manage and inspire your team and make an impact on your business? Then the 2022 Management Development Programme is for you!
The programme includes 3 separate full days of workshops, 2 individual coaching sessions, and an action plan to help you build a high performing team and manage effectively. It can also can be run in-house so please contact Kerry Tattersall if you have any questions regarding this programme.
- Managing Self
- Self awareness and self management
- Management styles
- Psychological safely
- Managing Others
- Building effective relationships
- effective communication
- managing change
- Building a high performing team
- The dysfunctions of a team
- objective setting
- performance reviews
- conflict resolution
2022 Programme Dates
|2 June||Workshop 1|
|7 July||Workshop 2|
|11 August||Workshop 3|