When: Wednesday in March, May, June, August & November
Time: 8.30am to 4.30pm
Where: 205 Hastings Street South, Level 1, Hastings New Zealand
Let us help you develop your leadership practice...
Led by organisational development expert, Andrea Stevenson, join her and her team in 2023 to hone your leadership skills. Beginning in March, this ten month programme will focus on enabling you to lead yourself, lead your team and lead the business. You will gain insight and growth through six days of workshops, individual coaching sessions and your own personal 360 degree profile with feedback and a leadership project. You will also complete a personality, development and motivational profile using the renowned Hogan Assessment System which focuses on high performance in the workplace.
This programme has been run in 2020, 2021, and 2022 (despite the challenges!) and some of the participants have said:
- "I have found this course to be really valuable - it hits the mark and provides heaps of 'aha' moments. Very inspiring"
- " The tools and shared experiences were very valuable. The hard self reflection encouraged is great and I really enjoyed the high quality guest speakers."
- "Great presenters, great variety of presentations. Feel very motivated when I leave the sessions and I am implementing different tools into my practice."
- Leading Self
- Self awareness and personal insight
- Leading Others
- Leadership styles
- Understanding team dynamics and team roles
- Leaders as coaches
- Build your coaching capability
- Conflict resolution
- Leading the business
- Strategy and planning
- Change management
- Time management
- Interactive ‘partnership coaching’
2023 Programme Dates
8:30am-4:30pm. Lunch provided
This programme is registered with the Management Capability Development Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz.
|8&9 March||Introduction, Workshop 1 & 2|
|3 May||Workshop 3|
|14 June||Workshop 4|
|23 August||Workshop 5|
|1 November||Workshop 6|