Business Advisory Services, Manager, Waikato
Tracey joined Baker Tilly Staples Rodway in July 2015. Tracey has been working in the CA public practice environment since 2012 when she graduated from the University of Waikato with a Bachelor of Management Studies and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 2015.
- Providing business and taxation advice for a range of commercial clients
- Preparation of financial statements for commercial clients
- FBT, RWT and GST return preparation
- Management accounts preparation
- Cashflow and budget forecasting
- Setting up and converting clients to Xero
- Tracey has significant experience in accounting software packages such as Xero, MYOB, Banklink and XPA.
Memberships & qualifications
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand