Business Advisory & Specialist Services, Director, Christchurch
Jon has been a Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Director since 2008.
After qualifying in 2000, Jon gained international experience working in the United Kingdom for a number of years, primarily with investment banks.
With his experience in both NZ and the UK, Jon is exceptionally well placed to provide valuable advice on a wide range of business matters to clients.
Jon has had a long association with Canterbury rugby and has significant experience assisting professional players with their compliance both in New Zealand and while working offshore.
- Due diligence, business feasibility and purchases
- Advising a wide range of business clients in structural, business, systems improvement, growth and taxation matters
- Property investment and development
- The unique commercial and tax issues faced by Professional Athletes
- Organisational Governance
- Management reporting, including provision of regular management accounts and advice
- Charitable organisations, and not-for-profit entities
Memberships & qualifications
- Chartered Accountant, since 2000
- CPA - CPA Australia
- Member of the Finance Committee for Diabetes Christchurch Inc.
- Treasurer of the Christchurch High School Old Boys' Rugby Football Club Inc