We're a team you’ll want to spend time with!
We're growing and improving and that's why we're always on the lookout for talented people to join us. People who align with and live our values “GROW US”:
- Growth mindset
- Really high performance
- One team
- Walk the talk
- Understanding and flexible
- Super connected 'like family'
Here are some comments from our staff on life at Baker Tilly Staples Rodway Waikato:
- The team. "Good people at heart, values-led, with a sense of pride in what we do."
- Work/Life Balance. "The managers understand life is a balancing act. It's handy to be able to trade off some time when I need to get things sorted out of the office."
- Opportunities to grow and develop – now, for tomorrow. "I'm able to use study leave alongside my work to grow my career and knowledge."
- Our directors. "They're approachable. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask."
- Help/care for employees, such as our Employee Assistance Programme. "Helpful for those moments in life when things aren't going your way and you need trusted professional and private advice."
- Our social club. "A group that organises fun events for all of us. It’s not a ‘beers and chips for old boys club’."
- Career progress. "(There are) real life stories and examples of owners, directors and associates that started here as grads or advisors. Rather than just a 'hook' line in a brochure, it actually does happen here."
- Central location. "Good shops and cafes close by when I need to pop out and grab something quickly and easily."
- Diversity. "We're a mix of cultures, backgrounds, ages, gender and personalities. It’s definitely not an accountant cookie-cutter (environment).”
- International connections. "If you want it or need it, there is global expertise or advice to call on. The world is your oyster!"
We encourage our team to play an active role in the Waikato community and engage with clients. Some of our team members have positions on local boards or an active role in local clubs, organisations, schools and charities.
Our leaders are approachable – we like to operate as one team where the doors are open and you're encouraged to build your future with us.
Call us on +64 7 834 6800 to find out more or click here to see if we have any current vacancies. Check out a little more about some of our team members or better still call us to find out more and meet our local CEO or one of our friendly team.