Join our Mighty Waikato team
We're a team you want to spend time with !
We're growing and improving and that's why we're always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. People who align with and live our values (GROW US) :
- Growth Mindset
- Really High Performance
- One Team
- Walk the Talk
- Understanding and Flexibility
- Super Connected 'like family'
Here's what our team like :
- Our people - "good people at heart, values led, with a sense of pride in what we do"
- Work/Life Balance - "they understand life is a balancing act; it's handy to be able to trade off some time when I need to get things sorted out of the office"
- Opportunities to grow and develop - now for tomorrow - "I'm able to use study leave alongside my work to grow my career and my knowledge"
- Directors you can talk to, willing to share their expertise - "they're approachable, the only dumb question is the one you don't ask"
- Care - such as our Employee Assistance Program that we support and encourage our team to use - "helpful for those moments in life when things aren't always going your way and you need some trusted professional and private advice to call on"
- An active social club - "a group that make a habit of organising fun events together for us all, it's not all beers & chips for an old boys club"
- The chance to progress your career to the highest levels within the Waikato - "real life stories and examples of Owners, Directors & Associates that started here as grads or advisors - rather than just a hook line on the brochure, it actually does happen here"
- Central location - right in the heart of the city "good shops and cafes close by when I need to pop out a grab something quickly and easily"
- Diversity - "we're a mix of cultures, backgrounds, age, gender and personalities, it's definitely not an accountant cookie cutter"
- International connections across the Baker Tilly global network - "if you want it or need it there is global expertise or advice to call on, the World is your oyster"
We encourage our team to play an active role in the Waikato community - several of our team take up positions on local boards or take an active role in local clubs, organisations, schools and charities.
Our leaders are approachable - we like to operate as one team where the doors are open and you're encouraged to engage with our clients and build your future with us.
Check out a little more about some of our team members or better still call us to find out more and meet our local CEO or one of our friendly team.