Baker Tilly Staples Rodway is one of New Zealand’s largest independent business advisory firms, specialising in Accounting, Advisory, Audit and Taxation. The success of our business is based on innovative thinking, the opportunity for professional growth, high-calibre people and access to worldwide resources through the Baker Tilly International Group.
In this role, you will be responsible for the effective management of client payroll processes. There will be the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the division and assist with other management accounting activities including maintaining client accounting systems, preparing work papers including reconciliations and management reporting.
We are ideally looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Previous New Zealand Payroll experience preferably at a management level
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation including the Holidays Act and Employment Relations Act
- Very organised, good time management and takes ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of, and experience in, professional services firm advantageous
As part of our renowned Business Advisory Services team, based in Auckland CBD, you can join our sports teams, social club and participate in a number of other firm activities.
We are proud of our team, our clients and our firm culture. If this role sounds right for you, we would love to hear from you. Apply now, or send your CV and cover letter to Kate Julian, email@example.com.