IT Support - Engineer
We provide IT support for a variety of organisations of all sizes, industries and complexities. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers providing 1st level helpdesk support so you will become a master of predicting the unexpected and thinking on your feet to solve our customers problems!
You will already be an excellent Helpdesk engineer with good technical knowledge and the ability to understand the problem, find a solution and explain that solution effectively to our users.
To be successful in this role, you need
- At least 3 years experience in a helpdesk engineer support role
- To be tech savvy with working knowledge in Microsoft Server and Workstation environments, including Office 365, mobile devices and other tech products
- The ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills, with a good grasp on written and spoken English
- To be customer-oriented, solution focused and able to be calm under pressure
As well as first level Helpdesk support, you will also be responsible for
- Providing accurate information on IT products or services
- Recording events, problems and their resolution in logs
- Following-up and updating customer status’s and information
- Passing on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate team member
- Identifying and suggesting possible improvements on procedures
You will take pride in creating value for our customers, and in return, we will expand your knowledge of IT software and help develop your career in IT. Due to COVID 19 border restrictions, you must be living in NZ. For more information, please contact Amy either by email at email@example.com, or mobile on 027 472 5360.
To apply online: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/50519499