Intermediate / Senior Accountant - Tauranga
Our local Team of 10 Directors and 60 staff are located right in the heart of Tauranga where we’ve been looking after local businesses for over 60 years, specializing in Business and Corporate Advisory Services, Audit, Taxation, IT and Human Resources.
Our culture is to support and develop our people in reaching their goals and encourage them to excel in their areas of strength.
We currently have positions for Intermediate and Senior level Accountants to join our Team.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years practical accounting experience
- Strong Initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Compelling Self-Motivation
- Strong ambition to advance your career
In return for your optimistic attitude, we offer the successful candidate:
- Continual and holistic career development
- Individual support and mentoring
- Exposure to a varied, high calibre client base
- Flexible working hours
- An active social group and sporting teams
- Professional membership fees paid
- Preferential benefits from financial institutions
Apply online now, applications close Monday 27 September.