BAS Accountant - Taranaki
We believe in investing in our people and providing opportunities for them achieve their goals. With a focus on accounting software, we engage with our clients to determine which accounting software will suit their business best and if it’s a system we haven’t worked with before, we research it and learn it! We look for a solution to fit each client individually so there is always something new.
- Have at least 2-3 years experience working in a CA firm on a range of clients across a variety of industries.
- get excited about the idea of learning about and working with different accounting softwares
- love to solve problems and take opportunities as they arise
- thrive on helping clients understand their software and all the tricks you have learned to make their lives easier
- Opportunities to train and implementing new software programs
This role is primarily responsible for processing year end accounts using a variety of accounting softwares. You will also spend time training our clients on how to use their systems and get the best out of them.
We offer career opportunities that can take you in several directions and the training and support you might need to get there. We have an active social club who organise a variety of events so there is something for everyone. We also offer competitive remuneration and a time in lieu system so you are recognised for every single hour you work and if its over and above your standard 37.5 hours in the week, you will get that time back.
Please contact Amy Sutherland on 0274725360.
Applications close on Sunday, 3 October 2021.