BAS Senior - Christchurch
Baker Tilly Staples Rodway is one of New Zealand’s largest independent business advisory firms, specialising in Audit and Assurance, Business Advisory Services, Taxation and Human Resources. The success of our business is based on commitment to excellence, respect, having a proactive business focus, as well as access to worldwide resources through the Baker Tilly International Group.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, energetic and qualified or close to qualified CA/CPA Senior Accountant to join our friendly and professional Business Advisory Services team working with interesting clients. We will pay your professional membership fees, provide half decent coffee and lots of laughs.
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- A degree in an Accounting or related discipline and ideally partly through (or have completed) your CA or CPA qualification
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an Accounting role
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build meaningful relationships with clients, staff and partners
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
It is important to us is that you enjoy working in Business Advisory, have a thirst for knowledge and want to advance your career in supportive, team environment.
Being part of our friendly firm culture is important to us too, so if you would like to work with us and our awesome clients, then contact Jon Robertson today.