BAS Intermediate and Senior
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, energetic Intermediate and Senior Accountant to join our well-respected Business Advisory Services team working with top tier clients across New Zealand. As part of our team you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with clients across for-profit and non-for-profit entities
- Work in a team with a proven reputation (we have been around for over 75 years
- Network internationally as part of the Baker Tilly network
- Have your CA/CPA fees paid for
- Broaden your accounting experience
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- A degree in an Accounting or related discipline and ideally partly through (or have completed) your CA or CPA qualification
- For our Intermediate position, at least 1-year experience in an Accounting role
- For our Senior position, at least 2-3 years’ experience in an Accounting role
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills• The ability to build meaningful relationships with clients, staff and partners
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
It is important to us is that you enjoy working in Business Advisory, have a thirst for knowledge and want to advance your career in supportive, team environment.
We are proud of our team, our clients, and our firm culture. If you are interested in learning more about either our Intermediate or Senior BAS opportunities, please send us your cover letter and CV.