BAS Intermediate - Wellington
This role is based in our Wellington CBD office, located right in the heart of the city on Customhouse Quay.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced, energetic Intermediate Accountant to join our well-respected Business Advisory Services team. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with clients across for-profit and non-for-profit entities
- Work in a team with a proven reputation (we have been around for over 75 years)
- Network internationally as part of the Baker Tilly group - lots of opportunities to connect virtually, and hopefully in person when the world opens up again
- Have your CA/CPA fees paid
- Have plenty of CPD training so you are always up to date with the latest developments
- Broaden your accounting experience
To be considered for this role, you will require:
- A degree in an Accounting or related discipline and ideally partly through (or have completed) your CA or CPA qualification
- At least 1-year experience in an Accounting role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- The ability to build meaningful relationships with clients, and our team
It is important to us is that you enjoy working in Business Advisory, have a thirst for knowledge and want to advance your career in supportive, team environment.
We are proud of our team, our clients, and our firm culture. If you are interested in learning more about this Intermediate BAS opportunity, please apply now and send us your cover letter and CV.