As the Manager of this team, you will have a diverse workload including managing the team, client relationships and workflow, supporting our Audit Director with value add and project work, and conducting external audits with your team. Our busy period runs from March to October. During this time we find that an average of 45 hours a week is enough to get through your 'to do' list and as our clients are Taranaki based, there is no requirement to travel outside the region.
We are a licenced Audit firm with a huge variety of clients, including profit and not for profit organisations of all tiers, sizes and industries. While we are based in Taranaki, we are part of a nationwide audit network who work collaboratively to ensure we are offering our clients the best quality service and outcomes.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- CA qualification and a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- A comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and IPSAS accounting standards and auditing standards
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing several jobs at once including conflicting deadlines
- Proven and well-practiced relationship building skills with clients of all sizes and complexities
- A sense of ownership and accountability for your work
- A high level of initiative and professionalism
- A focused work ethic where high quality and efficiency are your greatest strengths
We are a small close-knit team who work individually on our own audit jobs, or as a team on larger jobs. Despite the small size of this team, there is always something different to work on providing new challenges. The diversity of our clients provides exciting development opportunities for your career and as we are affiliated with the global Baker Tilly network we have the benefit of being a small locally owned organisation with a range of global resources close at hand.
If this is of interest to you, and you are in NZ and eligible to work here, please apply online here. For more information or a confidential conversation please call Amy Sutherland 027 472 5360.
Applications close 29 November 2020.