Audit Assistant Manager - Wellington
Baker Tilly Staples Rodway is one of New Zealand’s largest independent Assurance advisory firms.
The success of our audit practice is based on innovative thinking, the opportunity for professional growth, high-calibre people and access to worldwide resources through the Baker Tilly International Group.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be part of a growing full-service public practice also offering consultancy, business advisory, and tax services.
Based in modern offices in the heart of Wellington CBD, we offer an engaging and family-friendly audit environment. We believe in being smart rather than working long hours.
Working with a team of experienced auditors, you will engage with interesting audit clients, across a full range of FMC reporting entities, business groups, not-for-profits and public sector entities.
We are looking for someone with:
- CA qualification and some post CA experience in external audit
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Experience with a range of financial systems (bonus points for CaseWare)
- Professionalism and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong customer service focus
- Commitment to developing their professional technical and leadership skills
- The desire to work in a friendly, supportive team environment.
If you can answer Yes to all of the above, apply now by sending your CV to Audit Partner Chrissie Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org