Analyst / Insolvency Manager
The success of our business is based on innovative thinking, the opportunity for professional growth, high-calibre people and access to worldwide resources through the Baker Tilly International Group. We are looking for a professional and motivated person to join our business recovery team in Auckland. Our business recovery team carries out liquidations, receiverships, voluntary administrations, as well as special purpose investigations, for top tier clients.
- Management of case files in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Realisation of assets, including assisting with the trading on and sale of businesses.
- Correspondence with key stakeholders.
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of relevant company and market information and drafting of advice.
- Preparation of statutory and special purpose reports for creditors.
- Assisting with legal matters, including litigation.
- Distributions to creditors.
- Managing the preparation of GST and PAYE returns.
- Attending professional meetings and client events as part of the Baker Tilly Staples Rodway team.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant tertiary qualification, preferably in accounting or law.
- Ability to be flexible and show initiative within a team environment.
- Ability to deal with people in stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of professionalism.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting software and a second language would be highly beneficial.
You will be working in a supportive environment which will allow you to grow within the firm. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an on-going commitment to your professional development. If you are interested in this role, we are keen to hear from you. Please email your CV on confidence to Anika Scholz, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.