Would you relish the opportunity to work for a business advisory team that values flexibility, high performance and teamwork in a proudly locally owned firm, as part of a globally connected network of Baker Tilly offices around the globe? We are seeking a Manager with great interpersonal skills that can add value and help our clients thrive through valued advice and outstanding work. This role is based in the heart of Hamilton’s CBD in the Mighty Waikato but our work also stretches across New Zealand and, at times, beyond our shores.
You’ll be working on one of our largest clients, with a business that is expanding their market nationally and globally – they are a leader in their sector. As part of a high-calibre team of Business Advisors, working beyond traditional accounting, you’ll also have the opportunity to be involved with strategic initiatives and networking opportunities. You will be part of a team with a proven reputation, that values workplace flexibility and we have highly experienced Directors that are approachable and down to earth; you won’t find a “them and us” attitude and unnecessary hierarchy here. You’ll support, manage and develop a high performing team and culture alongside our wider leadership team.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have ticks in all these boxes:
- A degree in an Accounting/Finance or related discipline coupled with a CA or CPA designation recognised in New Zealand
- At least 5 years’ experience in a reputable firm
- Mid to Large scale Rural / Dairy industry client experience is advantageous
- Strong understanding of IFRS/ IFRS – RDR
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build meaningful relationships with clients and our team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent problem solving skills and a growth mindset
- Proven ability to add value and continually improve your work and those you work with
- A calling for a commercial role in a supportive CA environment
If that sounds like you, please get in touch to find out more or apply now by sending your full application to Kate Julian, HR Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org.